Thursday 14 January 2016

Almost Half Way with the love of tea!

I'm almost half way through Dry January so it's now the time to post about how I'm getting on during the week.  I have noticed a difference in myself.  I have more energy and motivation.  I can even cope better with work demands (I've entered a busy period at the moment).  I feel that optimism now reigns in my state of mind!



My Love for Tea!


I have rediscovered my love of black tea!  One evening I fancied being creative in making my dinner.  Usually I would be happy to have a bowl of pasta which a glass of wine would usually accompany it! I feel the perfect food companion for my tea would be what constitutes a quintessential 'Afternoon Tea'.  So I made some sandwiches which was followed by scones (with the full works) and Bakewell tarts.  I thoroughly enjoy my 'Evening Tea' and certainly went well with my (Yorkshire) tea.  I look forward to another 'Evening Tea' soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment