Saturday 2 January 2016

Dry January has begun!

Hello! Dry January has begun. and I'm all set! I've been buying and stocking up on my favourite soft drinks (including lime cordial and soda) which will substitute the alcohol drinks I would likely to have.  I have grown a love for Yorkshire black tea and I know this will quench my thirst and support the cause.

My friend is also doing Dry January so we can able to support each other and enjoy the world of soft drinks, mocktails and smoothies.  What I would like to get out of Dry January is better health and well being from abstaining from alcohol and personally see and feel the benefits from participating in this campaign.

Wish me luck and I'll be blogging my progress throughout the month and share any relevant information and tips including drinking alternatives.


A display promoting Dry January I've done in my office


Further information about Dry January can be found here and Forward Leeds is supporting this with their Like my Limit local campaign.  

An article about Dry January from the BBC News encouraged many to participate in Dry January.


No comments:

Post a Comment