Wednesday 20 January 2016

The Beauty of Bitter Lemon!

Bitter lemon seems to be my drink of this month especially during Dry January.  It goes well with meals and also socially.  It's very refreshing with ice!  I save calories opting for the low calorie drink and it's just as nice as the original one.


Bitter Lemon served at a family meal!

Other soft drinks I've been enjoying is lime and soda, blackcurrant and soda, orange and soda (reminds me of Sodastream during my childhood!) and ginger ale! I now value them as much as alcoholic drinks and would now be very happy to order them on nights out.  They certainly have been my lifesaver during Dry January.  I have compiled a list in my mind of soft drinks and choosing will be my oyster!

Just another 11 days to successful completion and now thinking of the next health challenge which I can do!

Hang in there guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment